Who are we?
Senior Health Partners is a community organization dedicated to the health and well-being of senior citizens in Calhoun County.
We are located in the back of the Battle Creek Family YMCA on 28 Penn St.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Older adults should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Older adults should have access to education and information that enhances their ability to make informed health decisions.
- Older adults should have access to an integrated continuum of care and community resources.
- Caregivers should be supported as they care for their loved ones.
- Organizations working in partnership deliver better health care.
- FREE Nurse-Supported Exercise and Fitness Programs
- FREE Monthly Support Groups
- Caregiver Supports and Services
- Community Care Options – Care planning, homemaking and problem solving for older adults in Calhoun County
- Various Educational Programs and Classes, including nutrition classes such as Food Smarts ; A Matter of Balance – Fall Prevention Classes; Mind Sharpener™ Classes; Walk With Ease Classes; Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention; SilverSneakers™ Yoga; and HealthRHYTHMS© Drumming Classes.