Who are we?
Senior Health Partners is a community partnership of Bronson Battle Creek, Calhoun County Senior Services, Battle Creek Family YMCA, Senior Care Partners P.A.C.E., and Summit Pointe, nationally recognized as the first collaboration of its kind in the nation.
We are located in the back of the Battle Creek Family YMCA on 28 Penn St.
Our Guiding Principles are:
- Older adults should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Older adults should have access to education and information that enhances their ability to make informed health decisions.
- Older adults should have access to an integrated continuum of care and community resources.
- Caregivers should be supported as they care for their loved ones.
- Organizations working in partnership deliver better health care.
- FREE Nurse-Supported Exercise and Fitness Programs
- FREE Monthly Support Groups
- GEMS – Geriatric Evaluation and Management Services
- Communtity Care Options – Care planning, homemaking and problem solving for older adults in Calhoun County
- Various Educational Programs and Classes, including our Aging Well Series where physicians and health professionals teach a wide range of health topics; A Matter of Balance – Fall Prevention Classes; Mind Sharpener™ Classes; Walk With Ease Classes; Tai Chi for Arthritis and Fall Prevention; and HealthRHYTHMS© Drumming Classes.